Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer 2011


waaaa :( summer 2011 is almost over! i wish it didn't have to end. I'm going to go back to school soon finally as a senior. I remember everybody used to tell me "it's going to pass by so fast." As they told me that i though yeah right it's going to go by super slow. Now my time has come and it REALLY did pass by fast! By next year on june i'll be a 2012 graduate! i can not wait. I'm going to be the first in my family and i can't wait until that moment to see their faces of how proud they are of me.I'm kinda excited for school since it's my last year ,hopefully i do an internship and time flies by faster than this year did. Fall and Winter are coming up and i'm excited for that! the feeling of being cold and drinking hot chocolate and being in my PJ pants sounds so relaxing!
Hopefully i get a job soon! That's all i'm waiting for so i can help my parents out and save some money for college since i'm going to be paying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment